- A service fee will be charged for using GovPayNet®
- To pay with a debit/credit card by PHONE, call (888) 604-7888 or click the banner to pay ONLINE
- You will need your property identification number
- The Pay Location Code for the Gogebic County Treasurer's Office is 6671
- For DELINQUENT TAX PAYMENTS only
If you do not know the total amount due, please call the County Treasurer’s Office for current pay off amount.
NOTE: If your taxes are NOT DELINQUENT, they must be paid directly to your local Treasurer. To find your Treasurer, visit the Local Government Directory.
Pay By Mail
Payments can be made by check payable to Gogebic County Treasurer.
The address is:
Gogebic County Treasurer
200 N. Moore St.
Bessemer, MI 49911
Please note your parcel ID and tax year or years being paid on the check.
A tax year that has a status of forfeiture requires certified funds only.
Check, cash or certified funds are accepted. Checks must be payable to the Gogebic County Treasurer. A tax year that has a status of forfeiture requires certified funds only.
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday (open during lunch)
Conveniently located on the main floor of the Historic Gogebic County Courthouse.